- Best Practices – Access to an online library of best practices for your organization including general management,
maintenance, finance, and the drivers.
- Driver Training Certifications – Become more competitive and receive insurance discounts.
- Education and Training – Improving the skills of your workforce by learning from your peers and the industry leaders.
- Self-auditing Tools – Access to the most effective risk management and accident prevention tools.
- Committee Participation – Opportunity to participate on
- Special Meetings – Networking opportunities and Exclusive invitations to Seminars, Conferences, and Exhibits.
- Real Time Information Exchange – Access to online forums and Industry alerts through the collaboration with your peers.
- Industry News – Know what’s happening in the industry when it happens!
- Access to the Membership Directory – Know the other members and get networked!
- Image Recognition Programs – Special write ups in newsletters and featured section of the website.
Carrier Membership Levels
Agree to abide by the Auto Haulers Association of America code of ethics which, will include such things as:
- Full compliance with the antitrust and trade regulation laws of the United States Federal Government and of the various states
- Good business practices
- The AHAA values and principles as they evolve
Tier 1: Less than 10 power units -> $300 annual fee
Tier 2: $1000 annual dues (Fewer than 25 power units)
Tier 3: $2500 annual dues (Fewer than 50 power units)
Tier 4: $4000 annual dues (50 or more power units)