About the conference
Now in its fourth year, the Finished Vehicle Logistics Import-
Export summit is a well-established and highly popular forum for all the leading players in the North American vehicle import-export sector.
- “A great opportunity to gain insight on industry issues,” – Patrick Foran, Operations Support at Hyundai Glovis
- “Real-world ideas and information from industry professionals actually making it happen,” – Brett
Dixon, National Operations Manager at Maserati.
- “This has been the most informative conference that I have attended” – Stacey Masude, Honda
This year’s one-day summit will be held at the Marriott Camden Yards, Baltimore – home of the US’s biggest vehicle handling port by volume – and will provide a unique opportunity to combine business with relaxation.
The single, all-inclusive delegate fee includes:
- access to all speaker presentations and Q&A sessions
- networking lunch and coffee breaks
- messaging, video and comment via the in-conference app
- entry to the post-summit drinks reception.
- soft copies of speaker presentations to download after the event.
to join your peers, suppliers and competitors for a day that will help your automotive import-export operations in North America better meet the challenges and opportunities ahead.
Maryland’s Baltimore is the largest independent city in the US and was founded in 1729. The city has a storied history and was home to many famous artists from Edgar Alan Poe to Billie Holiday and is the birth-place of the Star Spangled Banner, written there in 1814 by Francis Scott Key.
Baltimore is also home to the largest sea port in North America which makes it an ideal spot for this years Import Export North America conference.
The conference will be held at the Marriott Inner Harbor
at Camden Yards, a superb location close to the port and the famously beautiful waterfront. The Propeller Club’s Crabfeast starts the next day, offering a unique and fun way to wind down after the conference is over.